Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Banana!

Well, the holidays are over and our last Christmas visitors are gone. Now, we are back to lazing around. Tim is off this whole week, which has been great because I get to shower by myself, and actually eat a meal without little hands trying to stick themselves into my mouth. Winner!

Tuesday we had one last fun afternoon with the Nollins - we went to the Mission with the girls (and Jimi) and had some delicious Golden Spoon.


Ellie may have liked the fish even more than she liked the frogurt.

She is just amazing me lately with her talking. A lot of animal noises (woof woof, caw caw) and then tonight when I grabbed a clementine for her dinner, she started trying to say orange. Her mouth screws up as she makes the O sound, and it was so funny to see her try to say it. Then later I was drinking a bottle of sparking water and she came over and said bottle (like bod-dah.) And her favorite multi-syllabal word, banana. I mean, don't get me wrong, she isn't saying these words perfectly, but it's very distinct and clear that she knows what the object is and what it's called. Such a smartie smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment