Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cleanup on Aisle Five.

We had such a fun, busy day today. Went to the endo, where my blood and thyroid was pronounced perfect (I either come back in four months, or when I get pregnant, whichever happens first.) Ellie was thrilled to read a small magazine about diabetes while in the waiting room. It was baby sized!

Then we met up with mom and Sara just as they were about to escape for the day (literally - I pulled my car behind mom's as she was coming out of the driveway, and then had to honk before she hit me.) Ellie and I got ourselves along for the ride to Sara's school, lunch and then Target. Turns out, Ellie likes the Hat's pastrami sandwiches and onion rings (her mama didn't raise no fool!) And she LOVES being out of the cart and allowed to walk in Target.


The funniest part was the first time she saw the red tile at the end of an aisle - she actually got down and crawled over it. What a funny little lovebug.

Tonight we had a holiday party with some mom friends. Ellie was the biggest girl there. I think the other moms were jealous that my kid is smart enough to understand the command "smell my feet."

No comments:

Post a Comment