Thursday, November 3, 2011

Piering;.

If you thought yesterday's picture of Ellie with her Grandma Rosie was cute, check this stuff out:DO YOU NOT DIE OF THE CUTENESS?

Grandma took us girls out for dinner tonight at the pier (we didn't bring Tim, not because we are jerks, but because we wanted to go before sunset and he was still at work. Plus otherwise we'd have to take two cars. As it was, we got there slightly before 5 and only got a four top table because another couple moved to let us have it. It was crowded!

Miss Beans was mostly happy to eat french fries, hoot at birds and stand in my lap. She also slammed a menu corner into the bridge of my nose, which brought tears to my eyes. But then she was busy being darling and adorable, and that also brought small tears to my eyes. I do love that girl so.

I love all these girls so!

No comments:

Post a Comment