Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cross Your Fingers!

I'm going in for an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure there's only one (healthy, beautiful) little heartbeat in there. Please cross your fingers that it's not twins. I mean, I'm sure they're great, but I'm all for doing this parenting thing one baby at a time. Unless I am in fact, having a whole litter of kittens. Then it would be okay to have more than one. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY KITTENS.

In other news, I bought the baby some books today. And then I started crying, because I am so excited. Also, hormonal.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, we are pretty great ;o) good luck!! i recommend stocking up on the puffs...you'll probably need them...alot...over the next few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you love books, and you're by far a better book byer than i am, but i have to tell you....i rock at kids books. and i will gladly read to your baby, even if you by chance wind up with two at once. i can entertain a crowd :)
    your cousin and delightful stalker,
    katie-kins

    ReplyDelete