Friday, July 15, 2011

Nappers.

Even though we get pretty good sleep around here these days, sometimes, having a baby means that you are almost always tired. This afternoon, I fell asleep while Ellie was napping in my arms. When dad came downstairs and asked if she was still sleeping, I woke up and of course my first thought was "did I just drop the baby?" She was still snuggled up safe and sound. And then tonight, I noticed it was taking Tim quite awhile to get her down for bed. When he finally came back into the living room at 10:30, he confirmed that he'd nodded off with her. You know what they say - sleep when the baby sleeps.

We had a great time in LA yesterday and bought her a fabulous hair accessory in Chinatown for $2. Man, I love Chinatown accessories. Pictures to come later. Perhaps after a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment