Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mama's Night Out.



Friday night I got to see all of these guys LIVE IN CONCERT at the Staples Center. That's right, mama had a night out! I went with my friend Kristen (who's daughter Lexi is Ellie's "oldest" friend, as they have known each other since 27 and 17 days old, respectively.) We were wild ladies out on the town, while the husbands were at home with the babies. It was such a blast, and my folks and Tim did a wonderful job entertaining Itty Bitty in my absence. I came home and she was sound asleep in bed. She woke up once and I gave her something to eat, and then she slept through until morning. The only problem was dealing with a cat fight around 4am (not sure who the outside cat was, but hopefully he or she won't be back any time soon.)

Yesterday we hung out with some of my girlfriends and went over to Thiel Resort and Spa. Dad bought Ellie a duck to float in, but sadly, the duck sort of freaked her out. We'll work on it this summer. Today though, she will finally be reunited with her chic Parisian grandparents, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment