Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick Update.

I have been negligent in the blog, and for that, I apologize. There's not a huge amount of news though. We continue to do our house hunting - we've been out every one of the past three weekends with our realtor, checking out various properties. We found one that we really liked and could see ourselves calling home, but it already has an offer and will probably not come our way. There'll be something else I'm sure. That'll teach me to fall in love with a house at first sight! Those things are even more fickle than men.

Tim and I recently celebrated six years of coupledom. Obviously our wedding day was the happiest day of my life, but the day we met was the luckiest and most life changing, in many ways. I'm glad he's still my boyfriend, and that we're looking to build a home and have a family. It still blows my mind that I was only 21 when we met. We've definitely had a lot of adventures over the past few years.

We had a really nice Mothers Day with all of our mommies, even if it did take the daddies forever to find parking. It's probably my last Mothers Day where I can freely guzzle champagne, so I definitely took advantage of the cham-pan-yah brunch.

My work continues to be slightly nutty. Our vacation over the Fourth can't come fast enough! My boss and coworkers are great though - it's nice to be able to take a quick coffee break and blow off some steam and make each other laugh. I put on some good goofy dance performances when things get tense. No one can stay frustrated when they see my sweet moves.

Umm.... kitties are good. I would also like to share this video, because it shows some of what we do to our cats for fun. Though, the other week I was being mean to Lulu and she scratched me as she jumped out of my arms - it looked like I got in a fight with Wolverine.

Cat Yodeling/Corporal Cuddling


Now I am off to sort laundry and make dinner. An exciting evening in the big city (PS - we never found out exactly what was on fire across the street. I hope it was the gross ol' Panda Express.)

No comments:

Post a Comment