Sunday, February 1, 2009

Furball Football Party.

So it's Superbowl Sunday, and now I will go into mourning over the end of the football season. What am I going to do on Sundays? What will I watch at the gym, while trapped on the treadmill?

Tim convinced Jake to have a party for all of the nerds. I thought about going, and then figured that much as I like all of those boys, there is only so much shop talk and geek smell I can take in an afternoon. I knew that the evening would end with Rock Band being played loudly while I fell asleep on the couch. So I was a hermit and stayed home and hung out with the cats (I did make a plate of cookies from Tim to take along though.)

Here are the pictures from our party:

During the first half.

Lulu hopes that someday she will get the ability to circle things on TV like John Madden.

Thor is such a dear little weirdo. This weekend he has woken up a couple of times and sort of flung himself a few feet from where he was sleeping. He then starts crying until I pick him up. I think he's having cat nightmares. It's obviously not been healthy for us to leave him alone so often lately. Poor little dummy.

Their final cuddlefest during the last few minutes. Yes, we know Lulu is kind of porky. But look at how cute her extra toe is! She's our Thumbelina. Of course, as soon as the game was over they both woke up and started squealing about their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment