Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Crazy Cat Lady Post.

I had a lovely weekend. We went down to Laguna Niguel on Friday night and hung out with the fam, including Auntie Lisa, and then on Saturday morning brought Sara back up to LA for a massage at Burke Williams, a little sushi, and a little fun time with her big sister (and Tim, who she likes better than me anyways, even though I have known her since the day she was born.)

We had dinner with mom and dad at the new fancy dining room table, handmade by a lovely Amish man. No power tools! It was especially nice because now they have new chairs, which aren't in danger of breaking to pieces at any moment.

But now I am back home. Here is a video I took of the "kids" tonight. They are both chatty buddies. And yes, I am wearing my footies. It's COLD here. I mean, it's like 50 degrees outside. I could get frostbite.


No comments:

Post a Comment