Friday, June 8, 2018

One Eyed, One Horned


What's wore, the wonky line from where I trimmed her hair recently, or the blurry mess of the line where I applied the dye? She wanted me to do the whole underside of her hair and then also the ends. So, I basically mashed dye into half of it, it a haphazard way. And while I applied it all over Adam's head, it only really took on the top part, which is fine. Meanwhile, I look like I murdered Barney with my bare hands, despite the fact that I stopped by a janky nail salon and asked if I could have some of their rubber gloves, since I didn't have any at home, and decided to freshen up Ellie's hair on a bit of a whim (I told her I'd do it tomorrow, but we're going to have a busier day than I anticipated, so we came home after gymnastics and turned into unicorns before Friday fun-day with Gigi and Grizz.)

She also learned how to do front walk overs today.

Adam had his last day of preschool today, which was bitter sweet. I'm ready for him to be at them same school with his sister, I'm ready for him to be in school five days a week, but it was sad to leave the preschool that has treated him so kindly and loved him so much for the past two years. His teacher this year has been SUCH a doll - she clearly has such a heart for preschoolers and is so sweet. The assistant teacher is great, the director is very kind and the front office staff is incredibly nice as well. What more could you want? They sent home a scrapbook of his work during the year, which is darling, and makes me feel less bad about throwing away all of the other work he did this school year.

You know what we'll never throw away though? This pencil holder he made for Tim for Father's Day, which apparently features his mug shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment