Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Swimmy Fish!

We had another great swim lessons today. Tim was able to meet us on his lunch break and so he took some pictures. By some, I mean over 100 during a 20 minute class. He did agree that seeing Ellie kick around in the pool is just about the cutest thing ever. I don't often brag or compare my baby to other babies (because usually she loses, considering that she can't roll over and fusses constantly) but my baby is the only one who really seems to kick her legs when put on her belly. She's basically the next Michael Phelps.

PLUS I had a more successful day dressing her and getting her ready for class - it's a lot of work! Swim diaper, plastic pants, bathing suit, robe! And none of them items have snaps, so it's basically a race against her little legs (always kicking!) And I didn't get lost trying to find the venue. Basically, a total win of a day.

Kick kick kicking! The baby to her left is Elizabeth's pal Elizabeth.

Look here Buster, where do you think you're taking me?

Fat legs for extra buoyancy!

1 comment: