Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jumparoo!

After realizing that Ellie really loves the jumparoo at mom and dad's because she can bounce in it, we decided it was time to put together her Johnny Jump Up, so she can do some hopping around our house as well. As you can see, she likes it quite a bit, though she hasn't quite figured out how to get herself really moving.



One thing is for sure - the cats DO NOT approve.

Yesterday we went to Childrens' Orchard to check out their spring dress sale. Holy buckets, that place is going to be bad for this family's bottom line. I bought, I am not kidding, 9 dresses for the baby, and three hats. But in all fairness, some of the outfits were a mere two dollars! And several were new with tags! Now that she's not wearing sleepers all of the time, I have decided that she will wear dresses all the time. I emailed my mommy friends who have girls with a note about the sale, and one of the moms emailed me back and said that she'd stopped by and bought six dresses - would have purchased more, but she got there just as the store was closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment