Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cute, but naughty.

She wore this darling outfit yesterday, while torturing me for eating too much garlic for dinner on Sunday night. Ugh. Those are the times that I hate nursing. But the rest of the time, it's a pretty good deal. I just bought her some sippy cups since she won't take a bottle, in hopes that we can get her to go to cups and never look back.

Yesterday was also tough because the rain meant we couldn't for our morning walk. She then ends up taking a shorter nap and spending more time squawking at me. This morning though, we locked and loaded at 8:30 and were out until after 10. She slept, I pushed and panted. A good time was had by all.

We also had swim lessons today! It was a different instructor, who was more aggressive, in a good way. Ellie spent more time putting her face in the water (which involved some sputtering) and working on her back float. She's a good floater. When your entire lower body is composed of fat cells, you're pretty buoyant. I mean, I would know.

In good news, the kitty Prozac has worked wonders for Lulu. Since her first dose, I have not seen or smelled a single carpet pee! She also seems less wary when walking around the house, and spends more time cuddling with me. On Monday, when I thought I might lose my mind during my second straight hour of nursing (minus the three minutes that I spent going to the bathroom in an effort to not wet my pants - the baby screamed the whole time) Lulu curled up next to me and just started purring. She's such a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment