Friday, March 11, 2011

Hanging with the Wrong Gang.

Mom and Ellie are apparently members of the Bloods.

In other news, today Ellie was going to wear this super cute yellow striped dress I bought her at Target a few weeks ago. It's a six month size, but in the "Just One Year" brand, which tends to run small. It barely pulled over her head and then I realized that the banded arms would probably cut off circulation in her hands if I pulled them onto her fat little biceps. So, that outfit goes into storage having never been worn. The dress she wore today was bought by mom as a baptismal gift. It seemed so huge... until I put it on and it fit like a glove. I guess being almost five months old and in the 75th percentile means I shouldn't be stunned when she fits in six month clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment