Thursday, March 3, 2011

Outfits.

When I found out I was having a girl, I was over the moon. Mostly because I didn't think my son would appreciate all of my good jewelry, and also because girls clothes are so much cuter. I'm sorry, they just are.

Little did I know that I would end up being the laziest mom ever when it comes to dressing the baby. She lives in her footed sleepers from the clearance rack at Target - if she was grown up, she'd be Hugh Hefner, wandering around in her pajamas day in and day out. It's just easier - she's warm, she's happy, her feet are covered. Because if there's anything I truly hate, it's baby socks. They are impossible and mostly useless. Socks that never stay on do not keep little tooties warm.

But now that she's moving out of the really lumpy newborn stage, she has all of these great outfits in her dresser that she was given as gifts, and if I don't get her into them soon, she'll never wear them. So my mission, beginning yesterday, was to jam her into every one of her little outfits at least once, even if it means pulling out baby socks, and even if she cries when I change her clothes. Which, she does.

Maybe I will start a fashion blog for her when all of this is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment