Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Little Ode to Ellie!

Such a funny little sweet bunny she is. This came home with her yesterday, and I love the way she sees herself. 


She's really pleased with her gymnastics moves, and getting better every week. Probably because she practices non-stop. Any time she has a quiet moment, she's trying go to into her splits or kick her legs over her head. I've only gotten one call from the school about her cartwheeling and knocking her head on the ground. Last week at gymnastics she got very close to kicking over from a bridge.

She's also FINALLY very close to losing her first tooth. Both of her center bottom teeth are wiggly... and both of her adult teeth are already erupted behind them. In fact, she's having trouble wiggling the teeth because they bang into the adult teeth! I remember wondering as a kid why adults didn't want to see me wiggly my teeth... the answer is because it's DISGUSTING. I can't wait for her to finally quit showing it to me, or asking me to stick my fingers in her mouth. She's just trying to trick me into a terrible bite - those other teeth make clear that she is obviously a shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment