Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last but not Least.

...There is no picture of Ellie in her final Christmas dress. Because she peed on it before I could get some good pictures. That little fart. Thankfully, she did not pee all over her Grandma's carpet.

She was such a good girl over these past few days, thanks to the Baby Bjorn bouncer and lots of cuddling with all of her loved ones. It was really wonderful to spend her first Christmas with everyone - her grandparents and her aunt and uncle have spoiled her (and us) absolutely rotten. It's been an amazing couple of days.

Here we are at Christmas Eve. Please note that the dress she is wearing is her first piece of vintage clothing - the dress was originally worn by me in 1981. I wanted to get her a little white onesie with a Peter Pan collar to wear underneath but couldn't find one. In the end, I think the sparkly gold turtleneck is actually even better for the former Baby Sequins.

Ellie with some of her favorite girls, including her Auntie Sara and her "Great" Lisa.

"Hey Gramps, how's about you give me some of that wine you've got on the end table?"

Santa Baby with everyone on Christmas morning. We had delicious croque madames e messieurs and celebrated Baby's First Christmas as one big loud family.

Here we are, talking about accessories. So, Ellie's Christmas dress from her Grandma had very beautiful smocking around the collar. Unfortunately, Ellie's neck was too fat for me to button the top button at the throat. I left it open, and taught her that wearing great accessories can always make you feel better about your weight. Here she is with her charm bracelet from her friend Kathi, and her silver cuff from Grannie Jannie and Tia Tillie. I thought she looked great! And of course, because I am the mom and her boss, I let her wear some of her jewelry, but then I put on just enough to out sparkle her.

No comments:

Post a Comment